The so-called "Banco di Napoli" building (standing between via del Giardino Theodoli, via del Parlamento and via del Corso) houses the administrative offices, and in the huge central hall it still keeps the old bank counters.
Other offices are in Palazzo della Missione (standing between the street of the same name and via degli Uffici del Vicario).
Palazzo dei Gruppi (in via degli Uffici del Vicario) is the headquarters of a number of Parliamentary Groups, linked to Montecitorio through a short raised covered walkway over via della Missione.
Palazzo Theodoli-Bianchelli (standing between via dell'Impresa, via del Parlamento and via del Corso) houses the IT Service, the Research Department, the Website Secretariat and the Parliamentary Information Centre. While the restructuring and refurbishment work was being carried out in the premises on the ground floor, a mural painting came to light entitled, "Macchina per produrre calze" (1947-48, cm. 290 x 210, by Gino Severini (1883-1966). This painting, on a subject linked to the products sold by the sports shop that used to occupy the premises, is a montage in the Cubist style, of a machine with transmission belts, shafts and cogs. The painting can be put on display once the premises are opened
The Palazzi Marini complex, between Via del Tritone, Via Poli and Piazza San Silvestro, houses the Deputies' offices, a conference hall and catering facilities.